BSNL Chennai Telephones is happy to introduce NESAM GOLD prepaid plan in Chennai Telephones (including TN Circle) as a Promotional plan for 90 days with effect from 22.05.2013. This plan is open for MNP port-in customers also. The tariff detail is given below:
Particulars (NESAM GOLD)
Normal Rs.20; USIM Rs.59.
MRP of Plan Voucher in Rs. (Incl. of S.Tax)
Free Usage allowance with Plan Voucher (to be consumed within 30 days)
Free Voice Call (Pulse)
1200 seconds Local/STD
800 seconds Local/STD
Free Video Call Local/STD On-Net
Free Data Usage in MB
Free P2P SMS in Nos.
50 Numbers Local/National Any Network
Initial Plan Validity in days
Grace Period I
Grace Period II
Extension of Plan Validity
Through Plan Voucher 49 (C-Top Up)
(A) Home LSA
Voice Call Charges
Pulse Rate (seconds)
Reduced Call Charges on 5 Local Any Network Numbers (Rs./Min)
20p/Min On-net & 40p/Min Off-net
Change of F&F Numbers
Allowed anytime with Rs.10 per change per number
(ii) Video Call Charges
Pulse Rate Rs./Minute
FREE SMS (On-net & Off-net)
Beyond FREE SMS, charges for Local
50p/SMS On-net & 60p/SMS Off-net
Beyond FREE SMS, charges for National
60p/SMS On-net & 70p/SMS Off-net
(i) Voice Call
70p/SMS On-net & 80p/SMS Off-net
70p/SMS On-net & 80p/SMS Off-net
(ii) Video Call
Pulse rate Rs./Min
Applicability of STVs
All STVs are allowed except STV 22,23,15,43,17 & 31
(C) All other charges
As per General Neo Plan
Note: The concessional tariff is not applicable on FIVE BLACK-OUT days (31st Dec,1st Jan, Valentine day 14th Feb, Diwali & Christmas 25th Dec ). On these Black-out days, the tariff will be as per Parent Plan.
There is no change in the existing procedure of registering 5 F&F numbers and change of F&F number by sending SMS to 53733.
· The Plan Continuation Vouchers of MRP 87 & 174 thru C-Top up and the SMS keyword “Nesamspl90” & “Nesamspl180” will be withdrawn w.e.f 23.59 Hrs of 21.05.2013. Migration from other plans to New Nesam Special by sending SMS as “MNESAMSPL” is also withdrawn w.e.f 23.59 Hrs of 21.05.2013.
· Customers of NESAM GOLD plan can continue their plan validity by sending a SMS “CONTINUE” to 53733 and Rs.43.61 will be deducted from their account.
· Automatic recovery of Plan Voucher amount (Rs.49) for the purpose of extending the plan validity on the last day of GP1 is applicable for this plan.
· Combo TUs of MRP Rs.222 & 555 are available for the customers of this plan.
As per TRAI 43rd Amendment, all the New Nesam Special Customers –PV 29 (Active+GP1+GP2) who have completed 180 days from the date of activation, will be migrated to NESAM GOLD without changing the validity as a onetime activity on 23-05-2013 and henceforth, should use PV 49 only to get validity extension.
· Remaining customers (who yet to complete 180 days from the date of activation) can continue to use PV 29 (30 days validity) till 18-10-2013 in order to avail the existing New Nesam Special tariff. Existing SMS keyword Nesamspl30 also continue to exist till 18-10-2013. However, PV 49 (only thru C-TOP UP) is also available for the purpose of extending validity to 180 days and the customer will be migrated to “NESAM GOLD” plan.
· Customers from other plans can migrate into this new plan by sending SMS as MNESAMGOLD to 53733 and Rs.43.61 will be deducted from their account.
· Menu for creation of numbers under “NEW Nesam Special” plan will be withdrawn w.e.f 23.59 hrs of 21-5-2013 from the front end of Sancharsoft.
· The unique feature of 5 F&F of any operator may be popularized, to attract the MNP port-in customers and new customers.